Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WILW Party!




I fell off the "What I love Wednesday" bandwagon, but I am back aboard! It's time to have a linky party so everyone of you can share what you love and you can find what others love! I have found that linky parties are a fun way to find new friends in the blog world! So join in and have fun! Don't forget at the bottom of this post to add your information so that you can be shared with all who view this post each and every Wednesday!

Photobucket

What am I loving this beautiful Wednesday morning?




TOMS Snow Leopard Classics


Motorola Xoom

The Great Smoky Mountains
I am ready for some family time away! Hopefully this will happen soon!

Camera-SNAP!
Photography

I find myself more interested in photography everday! I love to learn new things and have a SLR camera, I do just that everytime I pick it up!


What are you loving right now?
 Post about it on your blog and share with us!

Link up and Share with us What you Love every Wednesday!




Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall