Wednesday, June 20, 2012

All 4 Fun


 Last year, The Hubs & Zane left me for 12 days to go to an off-road event in Colorado. I was so bummed that I was not going. I sewed my butt of while they were gone! Don't believe me? Here's proof! I had a good time enjoying myself and friends, but I missed my boys!

This year, I am so dang excited because I get to go! I'm counting down the days! The Hubs tells me that once I get out there, I may never want to come home! So this year our family vacation is going to be at the All 4 Fun event in Empire, Colorado!





What is All-4-Fun?
A family event for off-road lovers! There are guided trail rides everyday, food, music, games, and giveaways! Raffle tickets are sold each night to help raise money for COHVCO and Children's Hospital's Burn Center. There is something for all ages at this event!


I cannot wait! I am totally excited! I am counting down the days until time to hit the highway! It will take us nearly two days to get there! Yikes! Oh and I may get to meet one hot mexi blogger friend while I am in Colorado too!

5 comments

  1. Ohh, sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great trip!! Can't wait to hear more about it!
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great. I'm so jealous you get to travel across country like that. Pictures...lots and lots of pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, off roading terrifies me! i'm not sure why, maybe it's the car tipping, rolling down rocky mountain sides that just gets me.

    maybe that's it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall