Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday Recap & Bridal Shower Ideas

I had a fabulous birthday! My hubby & little man got me a Beach Crusier, Mom sent me flowers, my friends got me jewelry and a pedicure! We also went to dinner at my favorite mexican restaurant!
I am so thankful for all the people God has put in my life!


We have also been attending church at Grace Baptist Church. They really have made it feel like home to us. It a larger church than we are used to but more people our age go there and also have great ministries. Blake Pitts is the Pastor and he is great at what he does! Thank you Grace for opening our hearts again! Now if we can work on getting Zane convinced it okay to go to children's church, we'd be great! He seems to think that he has to be with his Mommy & Daddy every second he is awake. lol (not literally)

I am also planning a bridal shower for a friend! She and I have become really close over the last year or so. I couldnt be more happier for her and want her to know it!
I can't wait to share all the details! This is the inspiration board I've started!

Have you ever planned a Bridal Shower? Do you have any suggestions for me?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall