Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Big Brother Update!



Well, I'm a bit behind. The finale was LAST Wednesday. Sorry Y'all I'm a bit behind!


The final three were Porsha, Adam, and Rachel.
I wasn't totally thrilled that the final three were not what I expected at all. At the end of the game I was rooting for Kalia, she had upped her game and was doing well. Guess it wasn't as well as I thought. She didn't even make it to the final three.


They went through a bunch of competitions and the result was.....dun - dun - dun....





Rachel...yay.
I really get annoyed by her but, I guess...I guess, I can get a little excited. YIPEE!


Her and Brendan can live 'Happily Ever After'. The End.


What did you think about the outcome?




Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall