Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

As everyone knows, tThis past weekend was Father's Day. We celebrated the hubs all weekend long! We made him feel loved and appreciated fo sho! We headed to the coast for a little R & R. We arrived late in the night and had a bed jumping fest! {If you follow me on IG, you may see some repeats!}

 

We made sure that the Hubs felt like the BESTDADEVER! We had breakfast on the pier, played with our food, and soaked up the sun! {at little too much for this ol gal! I'm burnt!}

 

 

 

For dinner we met up with some family! Family we don't see very often. One in particular is my cousin Amy! {Hi Dah-ling!} She's the one we raided her house when we went to Kansas back at Christmas. We ate dinner and visited the Lazy Gator. A cute store in Murrells Inet. Steve had to model a few items for this ol blog purpose. {makes me proud!} I'm so glad that we got to spend a little time with Amy, her family, and her friend.

Steve says "D is for Diva!" ha!


Amy's beautiful neice!




 Amy, I'm so glad that we got to see you before you flew back to KS! Love you to the moon and back! 




4 comments

  1. Love that shot of the palm tree!
    And, nice apron. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect dad's weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I just LOVE yall! Seriously. Such a cute, loving family!! Glad yall had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great weekend. Isn't it always so hard to come back from vacation?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall