Friday, February 11, 2011

A New Day

Well I'm starting a "new me" I guess you could say. After six months of being jobless, I finally tagged a job! A job that I love and hope to continue with for a VERY long time! I have also quit smoking completely! No cheating and slipping like I usually do! This time I have really got my mind set that nothing will make me do that junk ever again! So now that I have two goals pretty much accomplished, I have one more that has alway been a life challenge for me. That challenge is my weight. Ugh just typing that word make me cringe! Well it has got to be done and I will lose weight somehow. I don't have a plan yet, but I will let you know. lol Yes, that is how I procrastinate. Well see how it goes!
Until Next Time My Friend......

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall