Monday, February 14, 2011

St. Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day Y'all! My family and I will not be going out in those crowds for dinner tonight! We always choose to stay home and not fight the madness! But this past Saturday night my husband and I celebrated good 'ole V-day by going to a Mystery Dinner at Magnolia Manor with my parents. I was sketchy at first, but it was great! Loads of fun! They interacted with the crowd well and made it so much fun! Magnolia Manor hosted the event and Show Offs! of Anderson, SC did the Mystery! For dinner the cranberry/pecan salad started us off and it was tasty! For the entree' we had a choice of Chicken Monet with rice pilaf & green beans or Pork Medallions with mash potatoes & green beans. For dessert we could pick from cherry chocolate cheesecake, chocolate cake, or a parfait! All was yummy! Dinner was prepared by Glenn the owner and he did a fabuouls job! The staff of MM were friendly and fast! Thank you Joann & Glenn for hosting such a great event!
Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast
207 Westminster HighwayWestminster, SC 29693864-647-8559  
        




Telephone 864-314-0013 Email ShowOffs@theshowoffs.com  











 

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall