Friday, March 25, 2011

Catching up

I know, I know....I have some catching up to do! Sorry y'all! Life gets the best of me sometimes!

Photobucket

So Pink and Green Thursday! Yeah this is soo appropriate...

For a few years now, I have been in LOVE with a store in Easley, SC called Carolina Girl Apparel. I found them while browsing the Internet for Palmetto Tree stuff since that is my obsession! lol Well once or twice a year they have a "FREE T-SHIRT" event and I have only missed one! Well they are having one this weekend that is more than likely the biggest ever! I don't personally know a single person affiliate with C.G. but I am so proud of them!
Here is what the t-shirt will have on it this year:
Not only does Carolina Girl Apparel have shirts of many varieties, they also have purses, watches and much more in their store! A vast majority of their products can be found on their website; www.carolinagirlapparel.com 
You can also find them on Facebook! That's how I keep up with their events and new designs. C.G. will also ask for suggestions on FB and do giveaways!
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall