Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Photobucket

Okay, so the weather is starting to warm up here in my neck of the woods and I guess I am getting Spring Fever! I am ready for my annual Girls Trip and many beach trips this year to Surfside, SC!



WHAT AM I LOVING THIS WEDNESDAY?
 I tell ya, it's hard, I love anything I lay my eyes on these days, but here are the front runners for today! =]

Yellow Box Jalapeno Flip Flop 
That's right, I so LOVE me some Y.B. FLIP FLOPS!


CD: Crystal Bowersox Farmer's Daughter
This is a great CD and I have listened to it over and over on my ipod!

I'm ready for the weekend already and it's only humpday! Atleast it's the middle of the week! ;]
Have a fantastic day y'all!
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall