Monday, March 21, 2011

Photobucket

Well it's Monday what can I say? The weather over the weekend was fabulous! I drove our Jeep topless all weekend! I also spent time with some friends. Saturday night we played some new games, and boy am I hooked!

The first one we played was Things.... 
The Game of THINGS… is the hilarious new party game that presents players with provocative topics like "THINGS… people do when no one is looking", "THINGS… you wouldn’t do for a million dollars" or "THINGS… your parents forgot to tell you"… and allows each player to say whatever comes to mind. Pick a topic, get everyone to write a response, read them out loud and then guess who said what. There are no right answers. There are no wrong answers, just a lot of fun. You won’t believe the THINGS… you’ll hear.

The second game we played was Quelf...
Let's be clear. Quelf has a board, a timer, a die, a beginning, and an end -- but it is no standard board game. It’s the game of random. Each turn brings something unexpected -- quirky rules, talking from your belly-button, yodeling with your finger pushed up your nose until you roll a deuce with the die three times!

Both games are really fun with a group of people, even if they don't know each other. I am thinking of buying them for our get togethers. It will really make things interesting!
Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall