Monday, May 16, 2011

The ABCs of Me!




A. Age:
27

B. Bed size: Queen pillow-top

C. Chore you dislike: Laundry of any sort! lol
D. Dogs: We kind of inhereited a dog from a friend....Her name is Baby and she is a Chow Mix....After being tramatically bitten by one when I was little, I never would have imagined I would allow one in my yard! She is a sweet thang that just wants her belly rubbed all the time! =]

E. Essential start to your day: Shower, sweet tea, and a kiss from my lil boy

F. Favorite color: I have two; Light Green and Purple LOVE it.

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: Just under 5'11"

I. Instruments you play(ed): I played violin all through middle school (I was first chair 90% of the time :-))

J. Job title: Administrative Assistant

K. Kids: Yes, But only one! He's my little "Dennis the Menace" :o)

L. Live: In the boondocks of Small Town USA and I love it!

M. Mom’s name: Lynn

N. Nicknames: Anna Banana, Annabelle, Mom
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when Zane was born! :o)



P. Pet peeves: Anything and everything relating to annoying noises (tapping, food smacking, loud volumes, slurping, sucking, you get the picture...) There/they're/their (etc) mistakes.
Q. Quote from a movie: Well I don't quote movies often, but one I love is from a book/movie. "...and the lion fell in love with the lamb."-Twilight

S. Siblings: My younger brother whom I miss dearly. Chad

T. Time you wake up: 5:30am

U. Underwear: Uh... yes.


V. Vegetables you don’t like: I am a southerner and I should like these but hey everyone is different! I despise brussel sprouts, cooked cabbage, and collards of any sort! If they taste as bad as they smell, I ain't puttin' it in my mouth!

W. What makes you run late: To be honest, I'm an on-time person. I get big time anxiety if I'm in danger of being late.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Wrist/Arm when I was in middle school and dental stuff.

Y. Yummy food you make: My own recipe I like to call "Not Your Ordinary Meatloaf"and Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants, Zebras and Giraffes




So there is some information about ME!! I've noticed that I've gotten a few new followers lately-- care to say hi and tell me something about YOURSELF? :-)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall