Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What Do I Love?

I love that it's Wednesday {two days until the weekend} and I am so excited to show you what I am loving right now!
I absolutely LOVE anything monogrammed! I am definitely making a birthday list!
{too bad my hubby doesn't read my blog!}

So, this first one is #1 with me right now. Why you ask? Because they are one of a kind, handmade rings in any size. Being that I have big fat fingers and can't always buy cute rings!
{Yes a total bummer, but I don't want to be a skinny minnie}
MarleyLilly.com $125
 Second, I've been eyeing this beauty since Marley Lilly first posted it on their website!




Last but not least the 3rd is the bracelet. I just can't get enough!
MarleyLilly.com $199

Here's my story of how I discovered ML. I was in search of some monogrammed scarves  to gift for Christmas and found that google would be my friend so that I didn't actually have to go anywhere.We all know that shopping during that time of year is crazy! We'll I ordered several scarves and loved every product that they have. Since then they have expanded into much more that just embroidery. They've got this amazing jewelry listed above! Check it out for yourself at www.marleylilly.com!

What's in my ML cart right now?
  • Baseball Cap
  • Croakies
  • Lounge Chair Cover with Pockets
What's in yours? I'd like to know! Leave your comments below.

As always, Have a fabulous day!
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall