Wednesday, May 04, 2011

WILW

I know I have been slack with my pictures I promised on Monday, but they are coming along. It's been busy for some reason this week. But I will tell you about the weekend so you can anticipate great pictures! Saturday I cleaned house and did laundry and gathered things to drive up and spend the night with Steve while he is working out of town. That afternoon Zane and I went up to see him and had a fabulous steak dinner at Longhorns. I love that place! Then we went came back to the camper where Steve is living for the time being and hung out. Saturday we woke up to decide what the day holds being that Steve only gets one day off a week while he is working. So while Steve went to get breakfast I contemplated on going to Discovery Place for kids in Charlotte. It was close and only cost $8 to get in. Why not? A cheap place for us all to play. {Yes, we're kids at heart too!} Well Steve gets back and says he wanted to drive down to the beach since it was 'only' 3 hours away. What?!? Well we are a very spontaneous family and always have been. Steve saying that Zane was excited. We packed some drinks and snacks and got on the road. Once we got there we met up with my Grandfather and ate lunch with him ocean side! Then we took Zane down to the water to play and he got soaked! Go figure! After spending an hour watching Steve chase Zane every where in the water while I took lots of pictures, we went to Murrells Inlet. Oh what a beautiful place that is at sunset! I didn't get any sunset pictures but we went to the Lazy Gator and got ice cream and to see if the gator was still there. The live one wasn't but the fiberglass one was and we took pictures on it too! Once it was over and we took my Grandpa back to his house we headed home. I was sad it was a short visit, but it was a great one! I can't wait to spend a week there this summer! xoxo

Photobucket

I LOVE MY MOM!
What about you? Do you love your Mom?
Mother's Day is this weekend and I wanted to post a bit about my mother!
The Lord really has her in his arms because she has been through so much in her life.
She is a strong & loving woman! She is the one who has taught me how to craft, cook, and do all sorts of things. She is my best friend in the whole wide world!
I love her to the moon and back!
Photobucket

Don't forget to tell your mother how much you
appreciate them this Mother's Day!
MAY 8 2011



No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall