Saturday, June 04, 2011

Contemplating




This is where I am thankful that my husband doesn't like to read blogs! He he
I am thinking about painting my master bath. I want a ocean type color. I am sticking to my beach theme across the board but I just feel that the 'reddish/orange' color just doesn't fit. I will have to strategically plan all this out while he isn't around and then tell him after it's all planned out and ready to be painted!
What's your opinion on this? I prefer the color to the left. My mom on the other hand likes the blue hue.
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall