Sunday, June 05, 2011

M & M

Photobucket

I should have probably posted this back during Mother's Day, but hey, atleast I am posting!

I love my little booger, budah, monkey, aka Little Dennis! {bc sometimes he does things that reminds me of Dennis the Menace}
Zane & I spend a lot of time together playing outside in the sandbox, watching cartoons, or sometimes just chasing each other. Nowadays, he is starting to like getting his picture taken. He posed for some of these, but honey it doesn't take much for him to be 'over it'. So I had to make a post that shows how he does pose, so that I can look back and laugh or cry. What do you and your loved ones do or like to photograph?
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall