Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fun in the Sun{dress}

LaRoque Inspiration
After many, many, many thoughts of wanting a dress that was cute like these {on the right} from LaRoque, I have decided to try to make my own!
This morning I read a post from one of my favorite blogs on the blogsphere, Happy|Together. Jessica had posted about a dress tutorial that she featured on iCandy's blog. Although, the dress that Jessica made was so cute, a fat 'Big' Girl like me can't go without some kind of strap. On I went to iCandy's blog to find the cutest little girl's dress, that I can convert to that 'Big' girl dress that I need want! This has officially turned into my weekend project. Hopefully I have enough time to create it before we leave for vacation in 6 days!
I want a preppy look or a nautical look like the picture below.
So off I go to find the right stuff to make this fat girl look hot!
via iCandy


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall