Saturday, June 18, 2011

Top 5 Dream Vacations

Do you ever dream about the most amazing vacation? But then reality smacks you in the face and says "umm hello you've got bills to pay!" Well we all can dream right?!? Right?!? Well I don't know about you but I dream about all sorts of things. If I'd be bored! lol Oh wait, I am bored a lot too. Oh well!
So, on to the Dreaming part~ My Top 5 Dream Vacations.... {not in any particular order but #1 will always be on top of the list!}

1.) Alaska
Steve & I have always dreamed that one day we will take a long trip to Alaska and explore as much as possible. I want to be able to fish a little and shop a lot, he wants to be able to hunt and be free. :)
A Photographer's Canvas, Mendenhall Glacier, Alaska pictures

2.) Australia
I have loved to see pictures of Australia since I was a kid. I want to hold a Koala and take it home as my pet. I'm sure I can't take it home, but I would definitely want to hold it for a long period of time!


3.) Bora Bora, Tahiti
Since I watched the Bachelorette with Ali F. on ABC and Roberto proposed to her here. I was hooked. I just looked online for $h*tz & giggles to see what it would cost, Ummm yeah....around 8 grand not including airfare! Unless we hit the lottery we don't even play, we won't be visiting anytime soon!


4.) Yellowstone Nat. Park
I'll be the first to admit my love for this park came from good ol Yogi Bear himself! I want to see the geyser and explore the outdoors there.


5.) Hawaii 
And finally... Of course who doesn't dream of going to Hawaii?!?!


What are your Top 5 Dream Vacations?
Awe Come On, Dream a little!

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall