Friday, June 03, 2011

Summer Must-Haves



It's getting hot here in good ol' South Carolina! It was 72* and muggy at 7am!
With Summer in sight I thought I would share with you some of my summer must-haves.
 
Danskin Now - Women's Merrie Toning Fit Sandals
Danskin Toning Sandals
1) Danskin Toning Sandals-On honey let me tell you, these are so confortable!
2) A Floppy Beach Hat- Umm yeah, it's cute and you can hide your bad hair day underneath it! 3) Manicure & Pedicure- Sorry girls, no one wants to see chipped polish or even yellowish toenails! Give those little piggies a paint job with a million coats of clear to prevent premature chipping! 4) Maxi Dress- Duh! Going out on the town calls for a dress! It's comfy and all the cool kids are doing it! 
Floppy Beach Hat


Make a statement with a Nail Art Mani & Pedi
 
Print halter maxi dress
a Cute Maxi Dress

Tell me what your Summer Must-haves are! 
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall