Monday, July 25, 2011

1,2,3 it's Monday again!

It's Monday again, and less than a week left until my boys are off to an adventure of a lifetime. {or so I think} They will be going to Colorado for a week for an off-road event. I will post more details after their return!
This weekend was nice. Friday night we watched Rango, which was not what I expected. Although it was a cute movie, it was not age appropriate for my 3 year old to watch. I feel it would be okay for 6-8 year olds. It was too mature for Zane's level for sure. Saturday we stayed in from the heat or at least tried to. Sunday, the Lord's day, we went to church and recieved an amazing message. We had lunch with my parents and our friends, The Rothell's, then enjoyed an afternoon on the lake with Joe & Allie.
I didn't have my good camera on the pontoon, but did use my phone. I think they came out ok for a phone! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall