Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Confessions

There are many confession sessions going around in blogger world recently. I thought I would share some confessions of mine. I'm going to be real, maybe too real and I might regret it later, but I hope it doesn't scare anyone off. I don't mind you thinking I'm weird, because we all have our differences.
And for the record- I love reading your comments and checking stalking some of your blogs as well.

So on to my confessions: eeek

1) Chocolate is my obsession weakness. I've even snuck and eaten it, but I definitely felt guilty afterwards.

2) I am a side sleeper and do not like for my legs to touch. I either wear pants or put a blanket or sheet between them.

3) I am a country girl through and through, but deep down I try to pretend to be preppy. I guess that's my girly side trying to burst out.

4) I like to dance in my underwear in the living room. {I may have encouraged my 3 year old to partake in this activity.}

5) I love having friends, but sometimes I feel that they aren't as good to me as I am to them. {shut your mouth! that was awful of me to say but this is my confession} Don't get me wrong, I still love them no matter what, but I still feel like I do too much and...shame on me...sometimes want to be treated the same.


6) I like when my husband works out of town. I can keep the house much cleaner! But I also love it when he's home to do the manly things around the house. Ya can't live with 'em or without 'em! :)

7) I've been telling myself I don't need a new car, but down deep there is a voice that says I want a blingin' ride! {I'm really not selfish, I promise!}



Okay, that's enough, I'm stopping. I can't bare to tell you anymore! Plus, I love the number seven7 so, It's a great stopping point.

Now, you all know that I am going to ask you to tell me what your confessions are.
So, tell me, You confess....?
Don't be shy, I won't tell anyone!......[putting three fingers up side by side] "Girl Scouts Honor"

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall