Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Little Dilemma

I have been in a teeny weeny dilemma. I have had the Droid X for about 2 months or so now. My problem is I can't find any cute covers. I always have a cover for my phones for protection and style.

 I was pretty pumped when I found these online.
Via Clairebella
But I got toally bummed out when I discoverd this...
Clairebella makes the cutest covers, but they only make them for IPhone and Blackberry.

BAH-HUM-BUG!

Do any of you sweet girlies know of cute phone covers that fit the Droid X? Help a po' girl out! :)

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall