Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Storage or Organization?


I'm not one to be a neat person or anything along those lines at all. I've struggled lately with my ribbons and keeping them in place. Well, my problem was solved last night at Target! I found a pants hanger for $6.95! It was perfect!


I can put them in order by color and when it runs out I can take it off, etc! I am so tickled to have this! I am for real thinking of getting rid of the thrift store bed in the guest room and putting the futon in there and making it mostly my craft area! Look out Hubs, here I go!



So If I do go for the guest room transformation, I want this....





Do you have any good ideas for craft storage you want to share?
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall