Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hubby made my Day!

Well he always makes my day with a kiss each morning....but eww, you don't want to hear the sappy stuff!
You want to hear the good stuff, He got me a new Jeep yesterday! Woot Woot! I had my other Jeep forever and was getting old so she was retired yesterday. No, I didn't have a celebration for Ruby her, but I did have one last ride with her. I may or may not have told her I loved her and she would be going to a better place. :)


Meet the new addition to our family,
Black Betty!








Yes, I name my cars, I'm weird but hey aren't we all?!
Do you or someone you know give their cars a name?

1 comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall