Thursday, October 13, 2011

"It's OK" Thursday #3

Alright ladies, here's the third installment of the "It's Ok Thursdays" link-up party!
If you also want to join all you have to do is type up a post like I have below, grab the linky button (to the right of this blog) for your post, and link up!





Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

...that I want to sleep all day long. Right?!?

...to try and spend your money before you get it. No? Heck my bills take most of it anyway!

...to want a vacation with my boys. (All to myself, no one else) Selfish much? jk

...to think about eating right and excersizing, but not ever start. one day.

...that I make excuses for a lot of things. Including cleaning my house.

...that I hate folding laundry. I will wash and dry it all day long, but no folding here. I will hang it before I even think of folding it.

...to spoil my child. He's gets what he wants most of the time. I have to admit, I do too.

...to want time to yourself, but feel like I never get it. I'll even take 1 hour if I could get it.

...to be making christmas lists, so that I can get my shopping done early.

...to want to decorate for Christmas already!

...to be all about yourself sometimes, as long as it doesn't take over.

...that I didn't want to be in a class for 8 hours yesterday. Ugh....it will take forever to get over it! lol jk

*Don't forget to go over to Brunch with Amber and link up to It's OK Thursday!

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall