Monday, October 10, 2011

Whew, I'm tired already!


I'm tired already and it's only Monday! Oh.Em.Gee....I will be M.I.A until Thursday, when I will return to regular scheduled posts! Yes, I said scheduled...I really hoping this works out for me. It will be nice to have somethings planned in advance in my life. I had a great weekend, even though it was quite busy. Fairs a Festivals all weekend and lots of dang driving! I hate driving! Oh well, it was worth it and you will get to see LOTS of pictures later this week!

Lots of Love Y'all! Have a great week!

Here's a crappy phone picture of Zane balancing his chapstick on a peg at good ol' Crackerbarrel!


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall