Thursday, October 27, 2011

"It's OK" Thursday #5

"It's Ok Thursdays" link-up party! I kinda of like this routine!
If you also want to join all you have to do is type up a post like I have below, grab the linky button (to the right of this blog) for your post, and link up!







Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

...that I am sort of disappointed that the Hubs and I found out last night that we didn't get invited to the wedding of a close friend, that is taking place this weekend...

...because my family loves me more!

...that I am pretty much sitting on go, anticipating the arrival of our nephew!
(whew that's weird! My first time actually saying that! NEPHEW)

...that I switch cell phone carriers last week and I still can't get text messages, I need to be disconnected sometimes.

...that I don't post all the time on my blog or that I started something and not continued with it. It is my blog after all!

...to sit a pout every now and then, but dang I need to get off my arse and DO SOMETHING!

...to regret packing up my sewing machine, I'm scared I might "foh-geta-bout-it!"

...to still regret that I gave my dog of 4 years away last December because we got a new house and hubs didn't want animals in the new house. (still sad)

...because I am going to be happy and enjoy the "right nows" not the "what could have beens".



Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall