Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Only time will tell

Tomorrow is the day! I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! Well will have family at our house the rest of the week, so I probably won't get any blogging done. The Hubs and I will be cooking up a storm!But I can tell you this, the events that will be taking place will be posted here so look forward to that! You don't want to miss what I have in store!


 


Do any of you have special traditions that your family does? My family does not have any traditions other than making sure we all go to my Uncle's house to eat! For myself, I always try to watch ALL of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! One day, I will be there in person!




What's your family Thanksgiving dinner spread include? We always have a turkey and ham, cornbread dressing, giblet gravy, mac n cheese, green beans, mashed potatoes, and rolls. Desserts are ALWAYS pecan pie and pumpkin pie. This year by special request, my mom is making a Chocolate pecan pie! (my request!) hehe



 




Do you partake in the Black Friday shopping? I haven't since I was younger with my mom. I scoped out this year and there isn't anything that I just really have to have. Sad. I know. Maybe one day! But I really don't do crowds well.





Do you decorate for Christmas right after Thanksgiving? I sure do! I really wanted to decorate sooner, and would have if it weren't for family coming over for lunch. You can bet your bottom dollar my tree will be put up by the weekend!

 


I pray you all have safe travels, and a week filled with family & friends. If you don't have family, accept a friend's invitation to be with them for the holiday. No one likes to be alone.
 

P.S. Don't forget to Check out my Giveaway!!!! It ends Sunday at midnight!
I will announce the winner Monday morning!
http://thecarolinacountrygirl.blogspot.com/2011/11/gibber-jabber-and-giveaway.html
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall