Monday, January 16, 2012

*Ahem* Ladies share with your man!



                    
Okay Ladies, here is where you need to holler for your man!
('HONEY! COME LOOK!') 

So share this post with him! It may just make you love him even more! ;)
We're all in this together right?!? RIGHT! I gotcha back girl!

Okay guys, listen up! If you can follow ALL the Do's on this list, you will be the BEST VALENTINE EVER!
You lady will be thanking you long after V-day is gone! *wink*wink*


Let me explain these.
Make your beautiful lady's day by making it personal! I mean make it more about her and not going out shopping for some crappy card that sings. I get it, you don't like this one bit, but if you will just scribble write a little note to tell her you love her and why, she will keep it forever! Promise!
Don't forget every woman loves flowers! Don't get just the normal roses unless she is a die hard rose fan! Get something unique that all the other girls will envy! But don't stop there because flowers perish! Jewelry is where its at! It will last her a lifetime and she will be one lucky lady to have such a great Valentine!

Don't give her her the normal box of chocolates. I mean really, she just made a resolution to lose weight and you buy her a dang box of chocolates?! No wonder she can't stay focused on losing weight when you are tormenting her with the ONE thing a woman with cave into when trying to lose weight. JUST SAY NO CHOCOLATES!

You can take her to dinner even though I said NO CHOCOLATES! She can still eat right at a restaurant. Don't take her to freakin McD's or Taco Hell. Take her somewhere nice that you don't normally go to. Maybe even candle lit! Make sure you can find a sitter well in advance if you have children. She wants to celebrate with you, her Valentine, not the whole crew!

If you can't find a sitter or just can't leave the house, run her a warm candle lit bubble bath. Some women I know LOVE lavender Epsom salt baths! They are very relaxing! Don't let her do anything. I mean don't let her cook, clean, or even lift a finger. If the kids are old enough you can get them to help by catering to mom!

At night when all your hard work of being a GREAT Valentine seems like its coming to and end, you still have one thing left to do. Cuddle with your lady! Spoon with her, put your body next to hers. Remind her that she is great and that you love her. Kiss her goodnight and continue to hold.
Are you still with me man?
I know. It's a lot to take in. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE!

Don't forget to say...


What? You need Gift Ideas?
Okay, here you go! Order now so that it will arrive in time!

Anything monogrammed is completely personal!



<em>Monogrammed Heart Earrings</em>
via Marley Lilly

 Black Diamonds are something new and unique for the special girl!
via Helzberg Diamonds

This is for the lady who has all the jewelry and needs a place to put it!
sculpted <em>jewelry tree</em>
via RedEnvelope



What kind of flowers should you get?
Yeah, I got you covered there too! ;)


This is for the lovely lady who likes to keep her flowers a little longer!


This is for the daisy lover out there!
via Pro Flowers


 Ladies, you can thank me later for this post. If you feel the need to add some ideas please let me know! I know that sometimes a man finds it a real challenge to please a lady on St. Valentine's Day! That's why I'm here to help! Good Luck Girls!

***All opinions are mine and only mine. I have linked to specific companies only due to the products they have are pleasing to the woman's eye in my opinion. These companies did nothing for me other than make me hope that my hubby will read this post!
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall