Friday, January 13, 2012

No Headlights!!



If you are so close that I cannot see your headlights, YOU ARE TOO CLOSE TO MY JEEP aka Black Betty!



Ugh! Here we go! Last night it seemed like everyone on the road wanted to ride my freakin tail! I absolutely hate tailgaters! If you want a piece of me let me introduce you to my breaks! *BAM*

No, I did not have any accident of any kind but dang people! Really?!? Do you HAVE to ride so close to me that all I see is your windshield?

Let me say this, I do not drive slow. Actually, I drive way over the speed limit. For example: If the speed limit sign says 60 I usually go 70. If the speed limit sign says 30 I usually go 40. Sometimes, if I know the area well enough I will go faster than 10 mph over the speed limit.


HOLD UP!
Nope, I didn't get any speeding tickets either. I'm so glad too! I am just ranting because I HATE when someone is tailgating or doesn't know how to drive on the road!

(In a teacher like voice) Boys and Girls, This is why we learn at an early age to drive and then go through a permit process and then have to take a driving test to get our license! If you are incapable of driving properly, Please don't drive.

By Properly I mean this:

-NO TAILGATING!

-KEEP YOUR VEHICLE IN YOUR LANE!

-DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE, BECAUSE SWEETHEART, YOU SWERVE A LOT AND IT SCARES ME! PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL THAT FOOL!

-IF YOU ARE GOING THE SPEED LIMIT OR LESS, STAY IN THE RIGHT LANE SO THAT THE ONES WHO ARE SPEEDING CAN GO AROUND YOUR SLOW ASS!


So, next time you are on the road, Please remember to not ride someone's ass, don't text while you are driving, and stay in the right lane if you are a slow poke!

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13th Y'ALL!


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall