Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fabulous Valentine Challenge - Day 2

I am linking up again with these lovelies!

Valentine’s Day Challenge

{Day 2}
Love Telling This Bad Date Story - Worst Date Ever

Umm yeah, so the worst date ever?
Well I have several from my past before the Hubs came along! hehe

I will give you just one. I thought I was some big shot in high school because I always ended up dating older guys. Why? I don't know.

Anywho, there was this guy that I thought I liked that didn't go to my school. He had already graduated and was not just a few years older but several years older than me. He asked me out and he came and picked me up at my parents house. Talked with my Dad (even though my Dad was not too happy about this at all) and my Mom then we left. We get in his car and he asked me what I wanted to do? I told him I didn't care. He had no plan, no nothing! I was giving this guy the benefit of the doubt here.

Where did we go? Oh we went cruising where every single young person in our county hung out. Gah, I thought this was a date, not just a freakin hang out deal. We ended up cruising until my curfew. He took me home and tried to get a kiss...Ummm NO WAY LOSER!



Needless to say that was the last time I went out with him. I still saw him around, but never talked to him on a relationship level again! Good thing the Hubs came around not too long after that! ;)

Did any of you cruise when you were younger? Do you know what cruising is? Some people call it "skipping town" or "cutting town".


Link Up!
Valentine’s Day Challenge


Photobucket

4 comments

  1. That is a lame date lol
    Found you through the V-Day linkup and I'm following you.
    Mandy
    http://mandyxcakesandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what cruising is! Please explain! :)

    Thanks for linking up to the Valentine's Challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother talks about cruising.. but just driving around town, or being in town not really doing anything. Love this horrible date, not too bad but just bad enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRUISING on a date?!?!

    LOL! I would have died! That's pretty bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall