Thursday, February 02, 2012

Fabulous Valentine Challenge - Day 4

Love Weddings - Share your wedding photos, your friends or families, or your pinterest inspiration!

The Hubs and I got married in April 8, 2006. It was outside at Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast. It was truly a perfect day!
 I apologize in advance for the poor quality in the few pictures that I have scanned. I do not have any digital copies. One day I will get them all scanned, but not with this particular scanner because it did not do a good job.


This was my side of the Bridal Party. (L-R: The Hubs Sister, Childhood Best Friend, Me, BFF, and three of the cutest little girls ever)

My poor man can't hide his cowlicks. Even on the wedding day! lol

This is my most favorite picture of our wedding day.

The bestest friend ever! I wish she blogged! Hint Hint! ;)

Valentine’s Day Challenge


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall