Monday, March 05, 2012

Teryx What?

Okay so last weekend, yes, LAST weekend, we went to Coal Creek OHV! We went there to ride our new toy, the Kawasaki Teryx4.



We had a fantastic time! The weather was chilly but it was sunny out and not really dusty. If you don't off road, then you may not realize that dust is bad in the summer months. When riding with a group of people who ever is in front is great but the rest have to literally eat dust unless you have a good helmet. Anywho- the dust was only bad on the gravel roads. We hauled ass a rode like hell all day long! Here is a cluster of photos to show you a good time! I think so anyways!

Photobucket

See the guy on the green four wheeler in the grouping below? Yep, he is SINGLE ladies!!!!
Email me if you want more info!
Photobucket

The views at this place are amazing!Photobucket

This guy below is probably one of my best guy friends, his name is Will. We have been friends since high school. He always can make me laugh. Even if I am mad at the world!
Photobucket



In this series of pictures you can see we are on a freakin' Jeep trail. The guys decided that their side by sides were capable of doing the same obstacles. Ugh men and competition...I tell ya, I was bitchin' the whole time. ha! Even though I was a nervous wreck watching, they made it. {with my bitchin' and all}
Photobucket

More pictures from the Jeep trail that we shouldn't have been traveling on! Oh well we survived!
Photobucket

This is me and the two other girls that went on the trip with us. We had a blast!
null



This is the aftermath of a landslide. You can't see a whole lot of the landslide itself, but behind me it looks like the mountain was falling in onto itself. It left a beautiful view, but interrupted a few trails. We still made it through.
null


Our trip was great and was followed by a trip to the Bass Pro Shops and a scenic ride home! We can't wait to go back in a few weeks! We know now what the summer will look like as well! I hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall