Friday, March 02, 2012

FRIDAY FLASHBACK!

I'm a 90's Girl Through and Through! What about you?

Here are a few things that I have a lot of memories of!


I still have this and I really need to share this with Zane. He would LOVE IT!


tv shows










TROLLS!!!!!!




I had these exact Barbies!





GOOSEBUMPS!




This is usually how I folded my notes!










Don't laugh, but I still have one of these.
No, I do not wear it!









RUGRATS!



ALF








POLLY POCKET


BSC








slinky











tomagotchi











FURBY!!


























smelly markers!!








jelly shoes

All of these items have a special place in my memory! They make my heart smile! 

I bet you have fond memories of things too! Do share with me!

TGIF Y'ALL!

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall