Thursday, April 26, 2012

"It's OK" Thursday #23


SMILE Y'ALL


IT'S THURSDAY!
 
"It's Ok" Thursday! Go link up at Brunch with Amber!
 
Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

that I have not got much to post about on this Thursday. #tired

that I had a dream about one of my bloggy friends last night. It was weird! I love reading her blog but she doesn't know me that well! ha!

to have said weird dream!

that I like Instagram WAY better than lame-o Facebook. Even though they are two different things.

to only use FB to stalk see what others are up to. I hardly ever post anything lol.

that I lay in bed thinking of going back to sleep and stay in bed all day.

to be counting down the days that the hubs will be back around in the day time again. I call him my vampire hubby right now lol.

If you want to join in on "It's OK" Thursdays, all you have to do is type up a post like I have here, grab the linky button (to the right of my blog) for your post, and link up!



What's OK with you today?
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I love laying in bed all day watching everything that I have recorded on me DVR!! Have a great day my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall