Friday, April 27, 2012

Our Story: Part 1 - Our Engagement
















On February 13, 2005, he FINALLY proposed! We had been dating for three years previously. We were going to celebrate Valentine's day with another couple by going to a Japanese restaurant. I was at my parent's house getting ready and he had showed up early to pick me up. I didn't think nothing of it as he was always punctual. While I was putting on make-up in the bathroom, I could see him pacing the floor in the kitchen. My parents had just left to get dinner from town. I was expecting them back soon. I finished my make-up and walked into the kitchen to hug my valentine. When I hugged him I could tell he was acting nervous. Once we hugged he dropped on one knee and nervously said "Will you marry me?" I cried, obviously! I boo-hooed and then my parents had returned just as we were leaving. They knew that he was going to propose this day but they didn't know when or how! I was completely ecstatic and couldn't to tell everyone I knew that we were FINALLY getting married!


We were very lucky to have a a friend ours take our engagement photos. To this day, I can't thank him enough! Thanks Chris!
Photobucket






4 comments

  1. How cute is this! I always love hearing engagement stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!!! Love this story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute little story I love hearing about these love stories! Sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall