Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Four Today

On this day four years ago, I gave birth to this handsome fella!
(all together now...Aww!)


Zane, As your mommy, I find you very tiring! You are constantly on the go and always wanting attention. I love you for this! You keep us on our toes. You usually get your way, unless it's your request of McDonald's. Mommy and Daddy do not like to eat there at all. We do it for you! ;) I can honestly say that we spoil you to no end, but it's not just us, it's everyone around us too! You're rotten and I try to remind you of this all the time. You LOVE music! You LOVE to dance and be silly! I can turn on the radio with a song you like and you ask for me to turn it up! Your favorite song is "Oh baby you can find me" (or that's what you call it.) It's really called 'My Kinda Party' by Brantley Gilbert, but we won't tell you any different.

You like to pretend you are a monster and growl REALLY loud. You sometimes talk loud, like me. Bless your heart. It took me a long time to know what an inside voice was. I hope you do better than I did. You love anything with wheels especially Monster Trucks. You also like anything with Pirates.


You cling to your daddy like he's some sort of life support. I guess he is in a way. I get jealous sometimes, until you come running to me for help when you two wrestle.


You also like to help me cook. You always ask to help cut things with a knife. Go figure!


All you asked for your birthday this year was to have a Monster Truck birthday cake. Well Your Nanny and I worked hard on it and you enjoyed helping us pick the colors.




I hope that all your birthday wishes come true!
We are so thankful that God chose us to be your parents!
We love you to the moon and back; bunches in the closet!

Love,
 Mom & Dad


Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Zane! He looks SO much older than 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Zane! I hope he has an amazing day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Zane! And what a handsome young man you are!! Not only are you blessed with such a wonderful young man but he is blessed with a WONDERFUL MOM!! Hope you three enjoy this very very special day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall