Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Sometimes & Always #6

I'm linking up with Megan at Mackey Madness again!


Sometimes: I have so much to do and I try to put it off.
Always: Stop procrastinating and do it.
Sometimes: I make my lunch or plan to bring left overs.
Always: Forget it at home.

Sometimes: I think about family that has chose not to talk to me.
Always: Make myself feel better by remember how much drama was involved with hanging out with her.
Sometimes: I will skip the routine of t-shirt and jeans.
Always: Enjoy the way I look and feel once I dress up, even if it's just a little bit.
Sometimes: I regret deciding to go through this "new puppy" training stage.
Always: She always gets me with the little whimper and snuggles!


Click on Megan's button below and check it out!



Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I am the same way about dressing up...have to force myself but I feel great once I do :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall