Friday, August 24, 2012

Love for Fall Y'all

Go ahead, admit it! We've all had just a little bit of the Fall Fever already this year! Mine started before we even left for Colorado! Once feeling the nice cool breeze there, my fever increased! That's all I can think about now since school is starting back and my hometown is preparing for the Apple Festival.


I love this time of year! Festivals, festival food, the leaves changing color, totally different wardrobe, then comes Halloween and Thanksgiving!


I haven't went out shopping for clothes (for myself) in a while. I've been online shopping lately but never clicking on "checkout".  This morning I found myself finally clicking it. I bought the first outfit I put together. Yes, I bought those silly loafers too. I am actually excited and nervous about them all at the same time. I will let you know how I like them once they come in. It's no news that I LOVE leopard print. If I could find the right one, my car would be! I kid!






 
 
 
 
 
 
Then there is decorating! Decorating with anything to do with fall harvest or Halloween! Halloween parties and bonfires are fun too! I'm hoping that the hubs will hurry up with the 'tree patio' so I can have a fire pit again! We shall see if it happens! We all know how some men can be! (I can say this because almost all of my readers are female.)
 
Finally this is my most anticipated thing for all of Fall! Twilight's Breaking Dawn Part Two! I cannot wait until November 16th! My best friend and I will meet for a girls night and attend this movie together as we have for all the previous ones! I was told that I might just have to come to Florida to watch it! Who knows! ;)
 
 
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. I'm so ready for fall, too! With these foggy mornings and the humidity on the way out, I am ready for it! I'm so ready to break out my huge scarf and boot collection... I feel like all the clothes I own are fall-ish. So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got chills watching that preview! Too bad we don't get fall until like Nov. I still have a long time to go. Love the leopard print shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to an apple festival!!! I’m addicted to online shopping. Taking my kids in the store is a nightmare. Haha. Cute boots and loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about fall too! I can't wait to put on jeans and a sweatshirt and sit on the back porch and listen to college football on the radio! Ahhhh come on fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall