1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I would open up my own hair salon! I would not do hair, I would manage it! Everday you see salons close. This is usually due to lack of management. Someone needs to hold the fort down and not leave all the stylists hanging!
2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
Take my kid and hubby on as many vacations as we could and every other one, my parents and grandparents would come along! I'd shop for a few things and make sure that everyone I know knew that I loved them! Heck I might even make a billboard that says "Smile, God loves you and Anna does too!" (hey it sounds good!)
3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
Okay so there is one, but it's a bit over the top and my Moma has been reading my blog, I won't share the first one that comes to mind. (if you wanna know, email me, I will share!) So, second runner up is, "Girl with Big Jeep Wins!" Ha! This was too much fun!
4) What is your biggest pet peeve?
1) Smokers. I am a former smoker and I realize how rude I was and now it bothers me. Smoking near an entrance, or near others is NOT NICE! It STINKS! No one wants to smell that shiz! Yes, Moma, you stink too! ha! (maybe she will quit) 2) Drivers who don't use turn signals! Enough said!
5) What is your favorite chick flick movie?
I'm a dork and still love the Twilight Movies! You bet your ass I will be at the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn Part 2! #dontyoudarejudge