Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Shoot Me

Okay, so I lied. Shoot me. I do not have a recap of my Colorado vacation for you today. My computer did not cooperate last night as I was uploading pictures. When I tried to put them in blogger they would disappear! So I will try again tonight!

I will say that it has been hard to adjust to being home and getting into a routine again. The time difference has given me some sort of jet lag feeling! I just want to sleep and be lazy! I better bounce out of it fast because work is busy and so is this 4 year old boy running around!

Happy Tuesday Y'all!


Photobucket

1 comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall