Thursday, April 11, 2013

It's OK Thursday #47

Happy Thursday Y'all! The weekend is almost here and I'm ready!

 Go link up with Amber and Neely
 
Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

...that I haven't talked much about my little beach vacay...it wasn't the best.
 
...to not keep this here bloggity blog a secret anymore.
 
...to be wearing capris to work today! It's been hella warm the past few days! #imlovinit
 

...to have planned to start changing my eating habits and exercise more. It hasn't happened yet.
 
....that I ate this instead. SMH
 
 
 
...that I am so dang ready for some me time! Can anyone help me with that?!? Oh wait, 16 more days I will get a short weekend of me time with some of my favorite girls!
 
...that this is all you get today...I'm lazy and I know it! BUT I love y'all and will recap Easter and other events soon! Promise!




If you want to join in on "It's OK" Thursdays, all you have to do is type up a post like I have here, grab the linky button (at the top of this post) for your post, and link up!
****************************************************************************


What's okay with y'all today?

3 comments

  1. Girl, I feel your pain with the eating habits. I can do it for about a day or two but then this crazy hunger and craving for crap comes over me. I tend to gain when I'm really watching myself like that. I just need to move more - thats my problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh jealous of your nice weather! I am so sick of it being cold!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall