Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's OK Thursday #48

Come on weekend! I'm ready for it to be Saturday Morning already! Eeeeekkk!
 Go link up with Amber and Neely
 
Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...
 
...that I have been counting down to this weekend coming up!

...to be super duper excited about having a trip with my best friend and my blog life buddies!

...that I still haven't got that damn tire post ready! My excuse is the rain last night and I've been super busy!

...that I will be planning to ingest lots of adult beverages.

...to say that I'm being completely honest when I say this: "If I hear of a baby cry, or a kid say Momma...I'm walking the other way!"  {Unless it's in danger} It's ME TIME Y'ALL!

...my blogging content sucks...and the world goes round...it never stops!

...that I'm glad I don't live in a city that never sleeps.

...that I had BAD choices for lunch today...but damn it was good! Let's just say I topped it off with a sampler sized Moose Tracks brownie sundae....hells yes!

...that my bad decisions get my fat arse in trouble too!

...that this post is completely random and out there....you love me, you know you do....just say it! SAY IT DAMN IT! haha!



 

If you want to join in on "It's OK" Thursdays, all you have to do is type up a post like I have here, grab the linky button (at the top of this post) for your post, and link up!
****************************************************************************


What's okay with y'all today?

6 comments

  1. I love you! lol. Have fun on your girls trip. I'm jelly as I'm sitting way over here in Texas.
    Cortne
    cocoinmagnolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! But it looks like we are going to freeze our butts off and look like drowned rats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogging does NOT suck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah this cracked me up. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This rain is going to piss me off :( is it bad that If I hear a baby cry or a kid say 'mommy' I walk the other way & we don't have a kid?? Hahah! Whoops! Def not ready!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall