Happy Friday Lovahs!
Today is the first official day of Summer! What better way to ring it in than be out by the water? I wish! My tail is stuck in the office day dreaming about being by the water! So if you're like me and are stuck inside for most of the day, grab a piece of paper and write down what you need from this list. Because I know there is something on here for you!
- A hat- You need to cover your face more than anything! You don't want to wrinkle before you're supposed to! Get this monogrammed one from Marley Lilly!
- Your eyes need protection as well as your skin does! My go to shades are from Costa! You can find the Cocos here.
- No one wants their lips to peel or feel overly chapped from the sun! Get you some lip balm or chap stick with an SPF. Baby Lips from Revlon has 20 SPF! I cannot live without mine!
- I cannot express this enough- PROTECT YOUR SKIN! By using sunscreen you are protecting yourself from cancer among many other issues from sun and sunburns! I LOVE Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer! It's not greasy and stays put! It also doesn't have a funky smell! I cannot stand to smell that stuff, ugh!
- Towels are not just to dry off, you can use them to cover up areas that are getting too much sun! Or you can put on a cover up. I like the plus size ones from Lane Bryant!
- Being out in the sun you obviously need flip flops! No one wears boots to the pool! ha!
- Y'all have to have a cute bag to throw all this stuff in! I love the Scout bags myself!
- If you're going to be out in the sun, most likely you will be at a river, pool, or beach. We all know that in order to stay cool you must get wet. So sport something fresh and cute in a swimsuit! I'm loving this one piece from Target!
- Last but not least, you have to have something to keep those refreshing bevvies nice and cool. Stick with a Tervis, yo!
Well what are you waiting for? Plan that trip out by the pool and get your relaxation on! Don't forget to protect your fabulous self from those awful rays of sun!