Friday, February 18, 2011

Girl's Night!

TGIF! So, it's Friday and a great time to celebrate the weekend! I am hosting a "Girl's Night" party at my house tonight and I am so excited! I am expecting around 15 girls and lots of fun! A couple of weeks ago I went to a Pure Romance party hosted by a friend and had a blast! Thanks Melissa! So I thought that I would host one and have a girls only night to go with it! (alcohol optional =]) I am tickled pink for you to see my table arrangement! I used a black table cloth and a square piece of zebra print paper that I got at Hobby Lobby and set it at an angle and used flowers that my hubby got me for Valentine's day as the centerpiece! It looks fabulous if I do say so myself! Here is a link to Pure Romance by Melissa if you are interested in what it is, but I warn you it's adult eyes only! http://www.prbymelissa.com/

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall