Friday, May 27, 2011

Sorry Ya'll!

Sorry Ya'll! I've been sick and haven't posted in a whole week! But not a lot has gone on since I have been under the weather. I will be back to normal soon I hope!

Just to keep ya going, I've got Zane's 3rd birthday this weekend and I hope I am better by then! I have created lots of cool things for his party and things to do! I will be taking lots of pictures so that I can share with ya'll! The theme is Toy Story 3 and goodness it's gonna be a splash!
{literally- with squirt guns and a slip n slide!}


Also Monday is Memorial Day! I hope that you all have a safe and fun filled holiday!
Bless our Troops and their families!


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall