Wednesday, June 01, 2011

So Yes, I've been neglecting my blog. Sad. But. True. I am a sorry excuse of a blogger and I will try to do better. We all get a bit busy with our lives. So, today I am going to give you a picture post along with my summer bucket list.


Photobucket
{sorry about the red eyes}
 My little man turned 3 this weekend!
We celebrated with family & friends, cake, squirts guns, & a slip-n-slide!


Photobucket
On Monday, we rode all day in the Jeep, picnic in Cashiers, NC & heated our left over wings by the heat of the motor [thanks babe], had ice cream in Highlands, NC, sat in a giant pink Adirondack chair in Dillard, GA and Zane devoured this 'Tow Mater teeth' sucker he got for his birthday.
Photobucket




Over all it was a great Memorial Day weekend! We hope that you enjoyed yours as well!

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall