Friday, May 20, 2011

TGIF



It's been a loooonnnnggg week! The hubs finally is done with outage season until the fall! I get to see him everyday for a few months! I love this time of year! The sun is out, warm, and beautiful outside! I love just sitting on the swing and watching Zane play in his sandbox. It's my little piece of sanity in the evenings! I would sleep there if they'd let me! I am also loving that there are 40 days until my week long beach vacation and durn it, I'm ready! There is a tractor/truck pull tomorrow so y'all might be getting a post of pictures if we get to go! It's good cheap fun! I've sewn a few things this week, but I haven't uploaded the pictures yet so you will see them soon! Enough rambling, I'm out of here!

I hope y'all have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall