Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday!


It's finally freakin Friday! I am so glad the weekend is here!
I'm counting down the days until vacation! {2 weeks to go!}
I haven't been in a sewing mood lately because it's so nice outside! Around here we try to stay outdoors until the sun goes down! Take advantage of all the daylight we can while we can!
Hot Days and Cool Summer Days calls for cook-outs and great conversations by the fire!


I hope you all are having a great summer and
have some cool things to do as well!
My family and I have started a Summer Bucket List
and have been marking things off already!

Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall