Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Television


All the Fall Television Series are premiering this month!

My all time favorite: Vampire Diaries!
It started last week and I am so excited to see what happens this season!




A New Favorite: The Secret Circle
This show now comes on after Vampire Diaries. It started out interesting. Let's see if it will grab a hold of me like VD did! I like the characters and the plot, so we will see!

The story revolves around Cassie, a shy sixteen-year-old, who discovers that she is a witch and becomes a member of the Circle of witches of New Salem. She must face the manipulation of Faye, one of the witches; her new loyalty to Diana, her best friend and the leader of the Circle; and her love for Adam, Diana’s boyfriend.




These both come on the same night, Thursday! So tonight, I know what I will be doing! Considering that it has rained almost all week, I am staying in to do laundry and watch TV! maybe a little sewing in between!

Is there any particular shows that y'all like to watch in the fall?

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I love TVD! i did a blog post on it last week! I watched The Secret Circle last week and also cant wait for it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, I am counting down the time until it starts! I think I will love The Secret Circle just as much as the other! Fun Fact: Did you know that Vampire Diaries is a book series and The Secret Circle is too? They are by the same author as well! I didn't know until this past week that S.C. was! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall