Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Hobbies

My hobbies consist of mostly sewing and light photography. The past few months I have been sewing 'taggies'. What are taggies you ask? Taggies are a small cloth/blanket that has ribbons on the edges. Babies love them for the texture and some even use them as security. I don't do it for profit, mostly for my enjoyment. And I like to have a challenge. My next project is a quilt. I'm still gathering my thoughts on it!


In the second block here you will also see a onesie I just recently did for a friend. I was proud of it.


Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! I LOVE hearing what you have to say and getting to know my readers! Make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to connect with you!

© The Carolina Country Girl
Maira Gall